Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Engaged!

First of all, calm down. I am not engaged. First step would be to have a boyfriend, which I don't, so it looks like I'm still working on square one.

This lovely lady, though, is engaged so I just wanted to give her a quick shout out. We've been cousins, well, for our whole lives. Duh. But I was lucky enough to grow up with her and loved when the Moons were coming to visit, which was pretty frequently. We have hundreds of memories of working at our uncle's lodge for a few weeks in the summers, EFY, cattle drives, four wheeling, watch Charly in the Warm Springs cabin while eating chocolate chips, nerts games, and living in the same freshman ward. Even though I hardly see her these days, I consider her one of my best friends and I am so happy for her and her fiance, Sam. He's a great guy and I'm excited to get to know him even more. 

All our cute pictures together are on my parent's computer at home, but I did find these two gems :)




Congrats Amber!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment