Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cafe Through the Years

So, this Friday night I had a laughing night with my two besties. Can I just say I'm pretty sure I have two of the greatest friends in the whole world?! The 'Fab 4 minus Zach' met up on Friday night for a much overdue laughing night before Elise leaves on her mission. Pretty much that just means we just talk and laugh and cry all night. It's my favorite. These two ladies are my favorites. 


We've had many, many great times over the past few years and I'm soooo very lucky to have been blessed with their friendship. I treasure my many memories with them and it was wonderful to catch up!


I also dug through my photos to pull out these two gems of our many Cafe Rio trips through the years. We have had dozens of these trips, but only documented a few. Here's our senior year after winning region:


And here's one from last summer:


Basically, we are some pretty loyal Cafe customers!

1 comment: