Monday, January 23, 2012

Running in the Snow

After working on my lovely Financial Accounting homework for four hours, I was ready for a break.  While sitting in the dungeons of the library, I decided I was in the mood for a short run up and around the Temple.  But then, I walked outside to see a nice snowfall outside.  I decided it wasn't too cold, just wet.  So, I put on pants, running shoes, a hoodie, and after tying my hood on tight went out the door for my three-mile run.  It was weird to run in the snow since it's been such odd weather for January but I enjoyed it!  Besides the fact that it was hard to see and I had black streaks from my mascara under my eyes when I got back, it was a pretty great run.  It felt good to get exercise after sitting for so long!

In other news, I made Tomato Basil soup last night for our monthly swimmer dinner.  Let's just say I learned how unhealthy that soup is but it's good stuff.  I think next time I make it I'll modify it so it's actually a heathy soup.  And as tradition, here's our usual awkward swimmer family picture of the night.




How I absolutely love my swimmer friends!  I'm so lucky we stay in touch and that I get to see them once a month. Best friends for life!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you guys are such geeks! love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA so awkward!!! love it! I want the rest of htem miss jessica! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete