Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I had a pretty great weekend. I hope you did too! On Friday Elise and I went to the BYU v Utah swim meet at the RB. While eating Cafe Rio (swimmer favorite) we watched our dear friends dominate in the pool. It was great to remember all the fun times we had in high school and just to be in that fun environment. Congrats to all the BYU swimmers!



Like the classic 'raising the bar' formation? Me too.

And then, after the meet Sarah and I threw a surprise party for Elise who turned the big 21 on the 25th. She had no idea so it was a definite success. Lots of friends from high school and previous wards came so it was great to catch up with people. Here are just a few of the people who were there for the actual surprise part. Aka the best part.


Cafe Rio + swim meet + surprise party = one successful and fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment