Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Cousin's Wedding

Well, as of four days ago, my very favorite cousin got married to her best friend, Sam! I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with them and I couldn't be happier.







I've been so lucky to be able to grow up with this girl. She has definitely been a huge part of my childhood and I always looked forward to when the Moon's were going to come visit. We have so many fun memories with each other and I am just so happy that she has found her eternal companion. I'm excited to get to know Sam even more and for the many, many memories to come!

Love you Bam!
 I also just have to throw in this lovely picture of my sweet sisters. Jenn came down from Utah State and it was great to see her for a little bit! I have some of the cutest sisters, don't ya think?!

1 comment:

  1. Rude - I'm not included :( hahaha Cute pictures! I definitely have some very attractive sisters!

    ReplyDelete