Sunday, September 16, 2012

Red Rock Relay

Last weekend, I drove down to Southern Utah to run Red Rock Relay. Ever heard of Ragnar? Well, it's the same idea: 12 people, 2 vans, 187 miles, just down south instead. And it was so much fun! I ended up running a total of about 17.5 miles and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My legs didn't get too tired or sore until my last leg. I think the hardest part was probably just the lack of sleep - three hours on a church lawn just doesn't quite cut it. But, it was all worth it! Next time, I would probably want to do it will a van of people I knew, but I still had a blast! 

Run #1 - 8.4 miles


Me and my brother after the first leg. Love him!
 Run #2 - 4.6 miles
 Run #3 - 2.6 miles
 The whole team at the finish. They had some sweet shirts this year!
Red Rock Relay 2013? I think yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment