Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Senior Year.

As of six days ago, I officially began my senior year of college. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. Didn't I just start my freshman year like a year ago? Crazy. Before I go any further, I should mention that I am starting the first year of my master's program. So, while it is technically my senior year, I do have one more year after this one. Still weird that I'm a senior though. I feel like I will be off into the working world before I know it. Speaking of, I have to decide by Thursday where I want to go for my internship. And I just can't decide. I'll have to make a decision within the next four days though. Once that's decided, I feel like life will be just a little bit less stressful.

I've moved once again and now live pretty far south of campus. We live in a cute little condo apartment complex and I have my own room which is pretty nice. I now live with Tracie and Brittany, two of my cute friends from high school, and then another Brittany, one of Tracie's good friends. 

It's weird to not be with Sarah this year though! She's been with me since freshman year and has been a big part of my college experience. Miss these two lovely ladies dearly, but they are amazing missionaries. 





 That said, I am excited for what this school year has in store for me!

1 comment: