Monday, October 3, 2011

LIFE UPDATES

My little sister has been reminding me how I really need to update my blog, and I do, so here goes!

Life over the past month has been pretty great! It’s been adjustment getting to know new roommates, new ward, and getting used to new classes. School has been pretty crazy. Accounting definitely keeps me busy but I find time to go running and do fun things so it works out well. I like the challenge and the other great thing about the accounting program is all the free stuff! So far I’ve gotten two sweatshirts and a backpack! And then they have lots of free events too. For the game last Friday KPMG had a tailgate party where Carrabas catered. It was such a fun event and the food was delicious! Love it J

I also really like my ward so far. I don’t know very many people just yet but I’m excited to get to know everyone throughout the semester. And speaking of church, guess what my calling is?! Gospel Doctrine Teacher! Haha when they extended the calling, I seriously said “wow.” I never saw that one coming! But my first lesson went pretty well. I have a lot to learn and there is definitely room for improvement but I enjoyed preparing and teaching. So I’m kinda excited for it! I know, I’m crazy.

Nothing too exciting has happened recently. Except that we got FRONT ROW seats in the endzone to the BYU vs. Utah football game!! That was soooo much fun. Would have been better if we didn’t get slaughtered but it was still fun to be right up front! It was all good though, because after the game we got to go up on the roof and see the ESPN box and everything cool up there. That was pretty sweet! 




Up on the roof!

Front Row!!

Other than that, my life pretty much consists of going to school, going the library all night, and then relaxing a little bit from my long day. 


1 comment:

  1. um you forgot KICKBALL WITH MY BEST FRIEND TARYN!!!
    ha jk. but seriously.... :)

    ReplyDelete