Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Junior Year!

Well, I'm officially back in Provo and have started my junior year! I'm living in Condo Row this year and so far I like it. We have a great ward and I'm excited to get to know everyone. I do miss Glenwood and all our friends there but I know that once we get a good group of friends here I'm sure we'll love it!

I also started the fabulous Accounting Jr. Core a week ago! I heard so much about how deathly the program is that I prepared myself for late, late nights in the library but so far it's been much better than I expected to be! I haven't had to stay out too late and I've been able to do lots of social things so it's been great. We'll see what the rest of the semester has in store for me though :)

And then yesterday for Labor Day Elise's family took us boating. We invited a random group of friends but it was such a blast. Our group was too big to all go on the boat at once so split off into two groups. I didn't get to meet everyone but I did get to be with my bestie Sar-bear and then a boy in our ward and another boy we just met. While we were waiting on the beach they buried me in the sand which was a new and odd experience but it was an adventure for sure. Anyway, there's not too much to tell other than that I had an absolute blast on the lake! And I may or may not have a date with one of the boys we hung out with that I'm very excited for :)

Here's some pictures of the past few weeks for your viewing pleasure:


Trish and Brice got married!!!! So very happy for them!


Seven Peaks with our dear friends from 85


So manly!



Jace, Sarah, and Robbie digging my hole


Haha there aren't really any words for this one 



Life is great!!

2 comments: