Every day in class
as I write the date on my notes, I keep wondering how in the world October is
almost over! Halloween is on Monday? WHAT?! Time has flown by so fast, I just
don’t even know what to do with myself.
Life is good
though. School keeps me busy but the accounting program really hasn’t been as
bad as I envisioned it being. Some days are busier than other, but I usually am
done with homework by around 4:00 or 5:00. Sometimes even earlier! Looove those
days!
And then after all
my homework is done, I come home and do what I do best: eat. And then I head
over to hang out with these two lovely ladies:
I don’t know what’s gotten into
us lately, but we are always laughing up a storm!! Elise and I have especially
been on one the past few weeks and we just laugh and laugh. I don’t think half
of the things we say are really actually that funny but for some reason we just
think they are hilarious. Know the feeling?
So the highlight of
my life since my last post is what we did this last weekend. Are you ready? We
reverted back to our freshman ways and went PLANKING all around BYU campus. I
had never even heard about this odd activity before this weekend but it was
sooo much fun! Strangest, most random thing to do, but it is oddly quite
enjoyable. Running around finding random things to plank on and then taking
pictures = great weekend activity. Needless to say, we liked it so much that we
did it again the next night when we went on a black-hoodie mission to deliver
cookies to random apartments and houses in Provo. Here are some of my favorite pics from our adventures. Maybe they'll inspire you to go on a freshman-type adventure this weekend? I think yes.
All in all, I had a great
weekend. And this upcoming one I’m sure won’t disappoint. Halloween half
marathon, Costco trip, Halloween party, Halloween dance party in our parking
garage, and our annual pumpkin week kicks off on Sunday. It’s going to be an
AWESOME weekend!! I hope yours is as good as mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment