Sunday, March 27, 2011

Festival of Colors and Jazz Game

This weekend Elise, Lizz, Jaren, Ben, Brad, and I went to the Festival of Colors at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. For those who have never been, you go to this temple and buy colored chalk and then throw it on each other. Sounds weird, I know, but it's super fun because there are thousands of people there who are all just colored in chalk. Then, they have a countdown where everyone throws chalk at once, creating this huge cloud. It's hard to breathe and see, but it's fun. I just life going because it's something that's different. So, if you haven't been, you should go next year!

Enjoy some pics!


Here's the whole group after the throwing











Apparently holding hands with three other people is quite the fun adventure! All I can say about this is that we have fun :)

After the Festival I went to the Jazz game vs. the Mavericks at the Energy Solutions Arena with Ben and Jaren. It was a good game: it was close the entire game until there was about five minutes remaining. Then the Mavericks went on a roll and ended up winning. But it was still super fun and it was a great game. Ben and Jaren are way fun as well, so it was just a relaxed, fun night!

In other news, Daniel Glade got home from his mission a little over a week ago. Elise and I went to his homecoming today. He is just the same as when he left - he has the greatest sense of humor and it'll be fun to hang out again. It's just crazy that all our friends are coming home now. It's exciting though!

1 comment: