Pretty much every week I would look at my blog and thing, "wow, I really need to update this!" And then I would get really busy and it would just never happen. Well my friends, you'll be happy to know that I'm finally updating!! So let's see if I can give you a quick run down of my life over the past few weeks.
Winter semester ended at BYU and we're into spring semester now. I am still living in Glenwood, and am so happy I did! I'm not taking any classes; I am just working full time. I absolutely love coming home from work and not having any homework to do! It's heavenly. Some of my friends that have stayed for spring or summer semester in previous years have always told me that it's so much fun. Well, I'm here to reaffirm that claim. Spring semester is a dream! There are so many fun things going on. It was a bit of an adjustment getting used to about a third of the people being here but it is so much fun!
Elise and I are on an intermural soccer and frisbee team and they are so much fun! We play with our old FHE brothers and dear friends, apartment 85. We basically do everything with them but they are such amazing boys that it's all we want to do! We hang out with them about 4 or 5 days out of any given week and I've missed having good, close guy friends so we are very lucky that they still enjoy hanging out with us. We've scootered around and roasted marshmellows in the Riverwoods, ate delicious tinfoil dinners up the canyon, played ultimate, some football, gone on late night food runs, hiked the 'Y', gone to the lake and sung songs around a guitar, scootered to Yogurtland, watched the Justin Bieber movie and so many more fun things.
Basically Elise and I come home and talk about how we are living the dream life! We remember always looking at college kids and seeing them doing so many fun things and just wishing we could be as cool as them, and then we realized that we are doing those same things now! I absolutely love the college life and all the fun things we get to do!!!
In other news, I got accepted into the BYU Accounting Program!!!!
I'm not excited for all the homework and late, late nights in the library next year, but I am excited for the challenge and to learn more than I can even imagine right now. Bring it on!
way to be Jess! Sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously excited for the accounting program. congrats again :)
ReplyDelete