Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twists and Turns

I'm sitting in the Tanner Building trying to study, but I just can't focus, so here's what's on my mind:

It's interesting to see the different twists and turns life throws at you. It's interesting to see where I've been, and what I've accomplished. 

But, I think one of the hardest things for me is watching friends move in and out of my life.

I miss my high school friends and all the amazing memories I have of those times.

I miss freshman year and those great memories.

Next year, I know I will miss my sophomore year, but I also know that it will be another fabulous year and I will make many amazing new friends.

Each year, life seems to get better and better, but I still miss those friends that have walked in and touched my life when I needed it most. 

It's just hard to lose those connections with those you have grown the closest to, those who have been through everything with you - the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment