Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Graduate Student, Whaaat?!

Yep, that's right. This girl is officially a graduate student! 
My last, first day of school EVER was September 3rd. 


It's been fun to get back into school mode. I'm soaking up my last year at BYU! The reality that I will be graduating in April is starting to set in and I'm excited, but I'm also freaking out just a little bit. How did I grow up so fast?




Highlight of September? My bestie came home!! It's been so great to have her back! I've missed her dearly and it's just like nothing's changed. Love her to pieces.


Quick shout out do my adorable little nephew who turned ONE yesterday! He's adorable.


P.S. I know it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth... Maybe because I have over the past few months? Oopsies. My spring and summer was an absolute blast though! I played lots and worked a little. I wish spring and summer could always be like that! 

Also, I finally made it to Hawaii for the first time in my life. 
HEAVEN. 
Loved all 10 days of it. 
















Take me back?!?

1 comment:

  1. um love those pics. and you. and that we're graduate students. what?!?? glad we can continue our lives in the same area when we graduate!!

    ReplyDelete