Saturday, November 17, 2012

Big Decision

Well friends, it was a long and much harder decision than I thought it would be, but here is the firm I've decided to start my career with:


I feel really good about my decision and am excited to start my internship with them in January! Crazy that it'll be here so soon, but I'm excited! Now I just have to find some housing there and try to sell my Provo contract so I don't have to pay rent in two places :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK YOU ARE GROWING UP!!! ;) but really i haven't seen you in forever and congrats!! my cousins Andrew and Carrie are in town adn they told me that you are thinking of living in their house!! DO IT!!! They would be awesome landlords! And I told them how great you are and that you would be a super tenant so live there! :) LOVE YOU! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete