Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Big 21

Well, as of 6 days ago, I am officially, officially an adult.  I celebrated by waking up at 4:40 to go get a spot in the parade.  Then I went for a run while Benj and Danielle kept our spots in line.  After the parade, we went and watched Spiderman and I loved it! It was such a good movie and I think it's much better than the other one.

Then, later that night I went and hiked the Y to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks as well as all the other ones across the valley.  This is the second year we've done it and it's such a fun tradition! My iphone took a little fall down the Y which was probably one of the worst things I've seen. But I super lucked out and it didn't have a scratch! So lucky.

And then yesterday we had our monthly swimmer dinner. But this time we went to Seven Peaks before. So much fun! Love my swimmer friends with all my heart!


Happy birthday cupcake!


Shortly after the previous picture, CJ smashed frosting in my face. So Taryn continued the trend and got Zach.





Aren't we such a great group of people? Yes, we think so, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment