Life has been good over the past few weeks. I flew out to San Francisco for my final Summer Leadership Adventure Program. This last one was with PwC and I really enjoyed it. They had some great events planned for us; I learned a lot but also had a lot of fun!
For the 24th of July, I left work several hours early and went boating with some friends. It was a great day on the lake and it was nice to just relax and be with friends!
Haha for some reason I really liked to fall straight back.
Tubing with the future roommies!
Longtime besties. Thanks for taking us, Zach!
And then this past weekend my family and I went on a quick trip to Arizona to my cousin's house for a blessing and baptism. My aunt wanted us to come down for both and since she's been begging us for a while to come down, I promised I would come down if she had her baby on the 4th of July (my birthday). Well, sure enough, I got a text early that morning that she had her baby. My mom said I should be careful with what promises I make in the future :)
So, we all went down for a quick trip and it was fun to be with family for a few days. I also got to do lots of this all weekend:
I was in heaven.




so jealous that you got to hold a newborn!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable. and that water looks way shallow!!
ReplyDeleteHe he prepping for when our little guy comes huh? :)
ReplyDelete