Sunday, April 29, 2012

DONE with the Junior Core!

I am happy, so happy, to say that as of 11 days ago, I am officially done with the Accounting Junior Core! Three 7:00 AM finals, and 30+ hours of finals studying later, I finished my last exam on the 18th. And it was one of the greatest moments of my life! This year has been a crazy intense year, and it was so nice to just be done with it all. It's cool to look back at how much material we covered and everything we accomplished. I've made many friends who I hope I will stay friends with for a long time because they are awesome people. And they made the core much more bearable!

All in all, I would have to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I definitely felt pushed and had to learn even more time management. I also think I learned that every assignment doesn't have to be perfect, and that sometimes other things are more important than getting a '10' on a homework submission. Which if you know me and how OCD I am about school, it's quite the accomplishment for me :)

The day after finals, I left with my family to a 4-day defensive handgun training course at a place called Front Sight with my immediate, and some of my extended family. It was different from what I expected but I learned a lot and am glad I went!





Man-on-Man competition with my little brother. He beat me...


Yes, we are weird sometimes (or most of the time), but I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment