Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference Weekend

This is one of my favorite weekends of the year! I came home after work on Friday, made cinnamon rolls, and watched a movie with my dad and brother. Then on Saturday, I enjoyed the first session and went on a 7.5 mile run. I injured my knee a few months ago and have slowly been trying to build back up and yesterday's run was pretty pain free so I was really excited about that! Although I was quickly reminded that I like taking water with me if I ever go on a long run when it's hot outside. Let's just say it was warmer outside than I thought it was and I was dying for water by the time I got home! It was still a great run though :)

And then we watched the second session of conference and got to see ELISE in the MTC choir!!! She looked so good and so happy. And mostly it was just fun to see my bestie one more time even if she didn't get to see me! After another great session, I cleaned my car (it was in dire need of a vacuum job), and went and hung out with the little sisters for a little bit before the boys got home, and then we hung out with them. It's been so nice to just get to relax and enjoy time with family. I am also very grateful that we get to hear from our living Prophet and apostles twice a year! We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment