Since I am an accounting major after all, and I spend lots of my day working with numbers, I thought a little bit of numbers might be appropriate :)
1 day till my interview with Deloitte for their Summer Leadership Program
5 days till I go shopping with my sister - I need some new clothes!
6 days till Ali Peterson's farewell (a dear friend from high school)
7 days till I fly out to San Francisco
8 days till my interview with PwC in San Francisco
10 days till I get to go see the midnight showing of Hunger Games!! And see one of my best friends from high school who's getting back from his mission the day before!
12 days till the Ernst & Young Extreme Event up at Aspen Grove
17 days till the KPMG event up at Sundance
18 days till I interview with KPMG for their Summer Leadership Program
19 days till General Conference!
21 days till the Final 4 party put on by Deloitte up at Sundance
As you can see, recruiting activities for the accounting program are keeping me pretty busy! Luckily round two of midterms were last week and our homework load this week is pretty light. It's nice to relax and breathe a little bit after a such a crazy busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment