Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eleven Things


My cute friend Nicole tagged me in a post for a game so here goes! P.S. you should check out her blog, her and her fiance have had a crazy long engagement but are absolutely adorable!

The rules for this game are:

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.


11 Random Things:
1) I just got back from an interview in San Francisco with PwC for their Summer Leadership Program (2-day conference over the summer)
2) I changed my hair part a couple weeks 
3) I like to cook when/if I ever have spare time
4) My sister is pregnant!! So excited to be an aunt!
5) I apply for my master's program in a few weeks - weird!
6) I don't really like to go shopping with people and if I do, I only like going with one or two people. I do love going with my sister though. 
7) I am hoping to run three half marathons this summer
8) One of my best friends got home from his mission today!
9) I'm going to the Hunger Games midnight showing tomorrow and am so excited!
10) One of my pet peeves is when the toilet paper is put on the things so it rolls from the bottom, not the top
11) My favorite number is 11!

Questions from Nicole:
1) What is your favorite book? I am a bit Harry Potter fan. Always have been and always will! My favorite book is the 7th.
2) What do you do with your free time? Running, cooking, reading, swimming, and any random fun thing that comes up in the college life
3) What is your favorite restaurant? Cafe Rio. That place has been one of my favorites for a long, long time and I still always get the same think. Pork tostada! They have also probably made a lot of money off me...
4) What is your dream job? I always wanted to be a pediatric nurse or a secretary. Instead, I'm in accounting! Yay me.
5) If you could go skydiving or bungee jumping, which one would you do? Good question! I would probably have to say skydiving. I want to go skydiving but I will admit I am terrified. It's on my bucket list though.
6) Would you rather watch a movie or read a book? Depends on my mood. If it's a choice between watching a movie by myself or reading, then reading. If it's between watching a movie with friends or reading, then watching a movie for sure.
7) Where do you want to travel next? Europe or Hawaii!
8) Would you rather live in the country or the city? City for sure! I love bigger cities! 
9) What color do you usually paint your nails? I haven't painted my nails since my sister's wedding and before that it's been a really long time. I just pick off the nail polish so I don't paint them. If I ever do though, it's usually a neutral color.
10) What is your favorite candy? I mostly just love anything chocolate! Chocolate raisins and Almond Joys are some of my favorites though.
11) If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would that be? Hmmm I would love to live in California or somewhere exotic for a little while. Like Europe or Tahiti or someplace random like that.

My 11 questions are:
1) What is your favorite movie?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) If you could go any place in the world, where would you go?
4) To the question above, if you could take anyone with you, who would you take?
5) What is the most exciting thing that you did or that happened to you this past week?
6) What is your favorite food?
7) Mac or PC?
8) Where do you hope you are 5 years from now?
9) What is your least favorite chore?
10) What is your favorite car?
11) What is one thing you couldn't live without?

And I tag -

Happy Gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment