This weekend, I got to go skiing for accounting! PWC was hosting an event up at Sundance so I took Tracie up with me for a day of skiing, food, laughter, and sun. It was a beautiful day and minus the fact that it was a little icy, it turned out to be a pretty good day on the slopes. I hadn't been skiing for about six years while I've been trying out snowboarding, but luckily it's like riding a bike - it comes back quick. Anyway, I met some great people and am thinking I just might go work in San Francisco when I graduate. But that's still two years away so I don't have to have that all figured out just yet :)
Can I also just quickly say how great my major is? Sometimes, at least. We get hoodies, backpacks, ski trips, concerts, bowling, and all kinds of crazy events to go to. Yes, the program is challenging and certainly is very stressful at times, but I'm also lucky to be in a major where jobs come looking for me. Tangent over.
One more thing, Elise posted this little gem a little while ago and I just had to share. This was way back in our senior year of high school (I think) and we went to the drive in. Such a fun night with my best friends! And look how young we look too! It's great.


No comments:
Post a Comment