Last weekend was Preference week for BYU and also for our ward. So, on Saturday, my apartment took dates to the Peter Pan dance at Noah's. I asked Ben, my 'son' in my FHE group. We started our night out by making homeade pizza. All from scratch.
Trisha and I went to the grocery store to get all the supplies for nine pizzas. Can I tell you how stressful it is to buy that much food? Good thing Trish is always so calm. She's great!
Once we got everything we came back and started making the dough, while our other roommates started cutting vegetables and shredding cheese. Once that was all done, we made the sauce and hurried super fast to get our simple costumes on.
We went and got our dates and started making the pizzas! Each couple made their own pizza and it was super fun! Here's a few pictures of my date and me. My roommate has all the group ones
So fun!
After that, we headed to the dance at Noah's in Lindon. I was a little nervous that it would be all freshman and there wouldn't be very many people there but I was surprised at how many people were there and how many were dressed up. It was so fun! You all know how much I love dances, and our whole group knows how to have fun, so we all had a blast!
After the dance, we came back and had a pazookie (spread cookie dough all across a cookie sheet, cook it for a little bit, and then spread ice cream on it). Delicious! Great night!
And now, I am in Vegas for the three-day weekend! I've been dying to get out of Provo and just go somewhere. I couldn't convince all my roommates, so when I got invited to go with some friends in my ward, I decided to go with them. What do I have to lose?!
Yesterday we went and walked around the temple grounds, went to an amazing buffet, and then spent a good seven hours on the strip. We got to see all the cool sights! Bellagio, Ceasar's Palace, Luxor, M&M World, all that good stuff. I even tried Coca-Cola for the first time in my life from all across the world. If you ever do this, the one from Italy is NASTY! It has the worst after taste in the world. Some of the other ones were really good though.
Jocelyn and I
This is the Cola-Cola testing - 16 different flavors
Fun times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment