So I know the weekend was a while ago, but I just have to tell you about the great weekend I had last week.
It all started out on Friday when Elise and I went to a wedding reception for Paige Ellis (friend from high school). It was at Fox Hollow Golf Course in American Fork and she looked adorable and so happy! It was fun to see a few friends from high school, including some who are already back from their missions. I'm amazed at how fast time has flown by! After the fabulous reception we came back to Provo to go to our intermural intertube waterpolo game. It is funny to play, and we played an intense team, but I had lots of fun!
If you haven't, you should definitely get the great experience of being on a intertube waterpolo team!
After that, we were trying to find something to do for the rest of the night. I got a text earlier that morning from a friend I met over the summer, Clint, inviting me over to a dance party at the Raintree clubhouse. It was funny cause Elise and I had recently talked about how much we miss dances. Perfect timing to get invited to a dance! We decided to hit it up with Lizz. It turned out to be sooo much fun! We all just went crazy and had fun. So glad we went!
After that we went to our friend's apartment (hereafter to referred to as 96) and just chatted with our great friend Kev in that apartment. Great night!
And then on Saturday I went to the library to get some homework done, which wasn't so fun. But then later that night we went to a church gym to play basketball with our friends in Apt 85, who also happen to be our great new FHE brothers! I haven't played basketball in years but I had tons of fun! It was nice because they would pass it to us but they also weren't pro, so we were just playing to have fun. And fun it was!! They are some of the nicest boys in the world, and we all just had a blast.
Serious picture of the group. I somehow missed the memo though.
Here we all are!
After our basketball adventure we came home for a bit and then went over to Apt 85 for a dance party. Round two baby! It was another great dance party. Oh how I've missed them. I definitely got my fill of dance parties in that weekend!
Such a great weekend so far. And the fun only continued!
On Sunday we invited the girls across the hall, 85, and 96 over for a soup party! Everyone brought a different kind of soup and we just ate until we were beyond stuffed. Delicious! I wish I had the pictures but they are on one of the boy's cameras. When we get them I'll post em.
We finished the great weekend off by going snowshoeing on Monday since we had no school. It was a pretty warm day for mid-January but we had lots of fun. And, I do have some pics from that adventure so enjoy those!
All the roommates minus Hayley, who was sick.
Here's our whole group!
Pushing the car out. While Lizz and I watch :)
Well I had a great weekend. I hope you all did too!


That sounds like a ton of fun Jess! Hooray! I love you and I'm so glad I can now keep up to date on what you're up to :)
ReplyDelete