Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello blogging world!

This one time a new semester started.
And I don't have very much homework yet.
So, needless to say I am very bored right now.

I enjoy blog-stalking several people so I finally caved and created a blog of my own!

Life is good! 

I am currently a sophomore at Brigham Young University. I want to apply to the Accounting Program in the Fall, so I am finishing up the pre-requisites this semester as well as all my generals. I am scared out of my mind for the heavy workloads that will ensue next year, so for now I just want to have as much fun as I can before all that craziness begins. It will be good though, I am going to learn a ton, and I always enjoy a challenge.

I live in Glenwood Apartments on the corner of University Avenue and University Parkway. Often referred to as "Glenhood" our apartments are pretty ghetto but we've cleaned ours up and made it homey. I live with five girls who are all super clean. That equals a BIG smile on my face! I live with one of my roommates I met last year, Sarah, and she is one of the nicest and super easy going people on the planet. I'm very lucky she is my roommate and is so patient with my weird habits. I also room with one of my very best friends from high school who I love more than words can say. I've gotten to know my three other roommates over this past semester and love them all. We have lots of fun together.

Speaking of fun, this last weekend we went and played wallyball with some of our guy friends in the ward. Super fun! We dressed up a little bit for the match, and took some fun pictures before the game. We unfortunately didn't take any with the boys but here are some of our pre-game pics. 


Sarah, me and Lizz


My roommate and I


Lizz, Sarah and Trisha


My 'master yoga' pose

3 comments:

  1. how fun! can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, you're hilarious. second of all, where is elise in all these pictures? third of all, you're some serious hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you have a blog!! :)I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete