My blogging life has been slacking. Surprised? Not really.
So, with that, here are some quick updates of what's been happening over the last few months:
What would any blog post from me be without a pic of a swimmer dinner?? Here's one from our ugly sweater, white elephant, Christmas party. Thanks to Daniel for hosting one of the best parties!
So. Much. Fun.
I also went to a Piano Guys concert back in December with my two besties. We were on the very top row, but we are so happy we went! They did such an amazing job and it made for a perfect girl's night out.
Best $37 I've spent in a while!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?? My partner in crime.
After serving for 18 months in South Korea and then traveling the world in December, she finally came back to Utah a few days before the semester began. It was such a joyful reunion. And things worked out for her to move into my apartment!
I started my college career with her and I couldn't think of a better roommate for my last semester at BYU.
Love my Sar-bear!
Confession: one of our favorite things to do is go late-night grocery shopping in pajamas. Yes, we are 22 and yes we are nerds. But it's one of our very favorite things to do.
So, if you are ever at Macey's and see some weirdos shopping in PJs, it's probably us.
Don't judge.
Join in!
Last weekend, I went with my roommates and some friends up to Park City to watch some of the Olympic qualifying events. We landed an awesome spot on the fence at the midpoint of the half pipe and had some incredible views. Nothing like an Olympian doing flips and twists right over your head!
I even got to see Ashley! People say they made some of their best friends in the accounting program. I didn't believe them until I met this girl. She has saved my life in some of our classes and I love all the fun memories we've made over the past year! Love you Ash!
We also had to stop off at Dairy Keen in Heber on the way home. Flash back to our high school swimming days when we would go after our meet with Wasatch!
And then, this weekend, I did the Run 4 Philippines 5k with some of my dear friends. It was a beautiful day and was an awesome run.
It was fun to see a few friends from high school!
I just love to run :)
Also, I was looking through my pics and look at this blast from the past!!
All I can do is laugh at how awkward we look. And how little we are!





I love all of this.
ReplyDelete