Even though we did not have the white Christmas I was hoping for, we still had a wonderful Christmas! I've loved celebrating and enjoying all the fun things of this season. After finals, we went down to the Riverwoods to look at all the lights. It was magical. I loved it. And then this past week I've thoroughly been enjoying relaxing and spending time with the family. Not having to worry about classes and homework is so great!
I also have to give a quick shout out to my dear friend Kim from high school who got married this past Wednesday. She looked beautiful and so happy.
Congrats Kim! I'm so excited for you!
I also got to go up to Daniels Summit Lodge up past Heber for a few days with my family. It was wonderful to just get away and relax with them. We also got to go snowmobiling for my first time and I absolutely loved it! Hopefully this will be a new family tradition.



No comments:
Post a Comment