Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals.

Well my friends, it's that time of the year again: finals week. Which we all super love. My hardest final was on Monday at 7:00 AM so the majority of my weekend was spend reviewing tons of material. But, it's done, and now I just get to cruise to the finish! I had my second final this morning at 7:00 AM. Don't be too jealous of how early my tests are! Now I just have my religion final at 5:45 tonight and one more Friday morning and then it's time to celebrate. Can't wait!

P.S. I went to the Festival of Trees a few weeks ago with my besties! I've been wanting to go for years now and I absolutely loved looking at the incredible trees and gingerbread houses. Some people are so talented! Going there will have to be my new Christmas tradition for sure.






P.S.S. I also got to go to the Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center a few weeks ago with some good friends. So fun to be there!




1 comment:

  1. jess is this the new scarf you got when we went shopping? i loooveee it! i am gonna need to get me one :)

    ReplyDelete