Holy cow, how is it already August 7th?
Spring and summer have definitely flown by way too fast.
I could use at least another 6 weeks before it's time to hit the books again!
But, what can you do?
Guess I will just have to soak up my last three weeks of relaxation -
That can easily be arranged!
Pretty much all I do is run, go to work for 8 hours, and then come home and be lazy.
Being lazy sure is nice after all the craziness of school and everything.
Speaking of running, I'm running the Provo River Half Marathon next week!
I'm pretty excited!
Due to a hip injury it will be way slower than my first one but, I'm just glad I'll be able to run the whole thing because a few months ago I didn't think I would be able to.
I also am making these delicious things after we eat lunch/dinner in about 10 minutes.
YUM, YUM, YUM
I love anything chocolate, and these are just to die for!!
yuck yuck yuck!! ;) hehe good luck on Saturday!!
ReplyDelete